A well reputed company is looking to hire well-versed Supply Chain Manager to handle matters from Supplier to Customer Chain operations along with other team members.
Responsibilities: The main duties and responsibilities are as follows;
- Oversees and manages overall supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of organization's supply chain.
- Develop and implement departmental processes.
- Manages and monitors vendor's qualification and performance to ensure they meet company's requirements.
- Ensures that department milestones/goals are met.
- Work with production requirements and perform supply chain planning.
- Entering Purchase Orders and Transfer Orders.
- Collaborate with sourcing team and follow through purchasing process.
- Assess and analyze production needs based on forecasted demands and supply constraints.
- Monitoring purchasing prices, checking estimates and investigating any overcharges.
- Daily maintenance of the company’s inventory system.
- The control of Stock to ensure product availability at all times at required levels, maintaining no Out of Stocks.
- Responsibility for Stock Accuracy in ERP system.
- Manage the replenishment process and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Conducting business analysis of current Inventory and historical usage to include management reporting.
- Tracking containers until final point of delivery.
- Review freight expense reporting and vendor shipping patterns to identify opportunities to reduce freight expenses.
- Lead the development of value-added logistics services and improve order profile, container utilization, distribution, demand planning to ensure alignment of critical department KPIs.
- Partner with sales team, vendors, and distribution centers to implement case pack modifications and pick/pack strategies.
- Collaborate with sales team regarding shipment challenges for high priority orders and create an action plan to resolve issues on priority shipments.
- Monitoring and controlling pricing and conduct on-going pricing checks.
- Control transit documentation including load lists, export/import documents and commercial invoice.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- BBA/MBA degree in Business Administration/Management.
- 4+ years of Supply Chain management experience.
- Strong purchasing knowledge.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel & Google Docs.
- Ability to understand the current market and industry trends involving new products.
- Understanding of forecasting methodologies and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is essential.