The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for inside sales for IT Skills division. Working hours for this position will be 6:00 pm - 3:00 am PK time (US hours).
- Working on all open enrollment VILT and sell transactional sales.
- Developing sales opportunities by prospecting, researching and identifying potential accounts; and building rapport with customers.
- Providing timely responses to customer inquiries.
- Entering and updating leads, opportunities, and other customer information in CRM system for the assigned territory.
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Prospecting into designated territory to generate opportunity pipeline
- Maintaining accurate and predictable monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- Work Experience: Two years of Contact center or Sale experience (preferably, not mandatory).
- Experience of sales in B2B environment will be preferred.
- Experience in e-Learning or IT industry will be preferred
- Problem solving and decision-making capability.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of backgrounds, levels and positions.
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Approaches work/responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Capable of meeting productivity performance goals.
- Excellent analytical skills.