QuiQia is an established high-quality BPO, IT, call centre and digital marketing company that provides services worldwide. QuiQia provides flexible and high-quality agents all positions including customer service, live chats, email complaints, help desk, technical support, accounting, data entry and marketing.
- A position is currently available for an Office Administrator / Office Assistant to join our team. Each member of our team has a specific job description but are also expected to fulfil additional duties which contribute to the general running of the business. To excel as part of a close-knit team the ideal candidate would need to demonstrate that they are a team player, professional, presentable, organised, computer literate and flexible.
- This role proactively supports senior-level stakeholders, including the Company President & CEO and generally supports the needs of the wider business.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in a previous administrative/accounts role
- Familiarity with computer-based accounting, Excel, Word and filing is essential.
- Good communication, time management and multi-tasking skills are required
- Able to manage and plan workload effectively
- Excellent spoken & written English
Daily tasks would include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Basic account reconciliation (training available but experience preferred)
- Secretarial work, answering telephones, sending emails, booking appointments.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Filing and organisation of all invoices and repairs. (Organisational skills essential).
- Accurate data entry.
- Client care, relationship building and personal relations.
- Liaising with the workshops, organising repairs.
- Ensuring that the office runs efficiently and safely and in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Admin duties
- Account Duties
- Updating Company policies, rules, regulations, and forms as required.
- Coordinating and managing highly confidential and sensitive matters and data in line with data protection regulations.
- Ordering office equipment and stationery as required.
- Maintaining the monthly attendance record, travel schedules, and weekly report of staff activities.
- Taking responsibility for the Company credit card (including making payments, keeping accurate records, and reconciling the monthly statement.
- Assisting the development teams as required with all aspects of project development.
- Overseeing all aspects of staff members.
- Generating reports
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS A REMOTE WORKING JOB