WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of talented individuals with entrepreneurial flair; currently recruiting for a very successful digital marketing agency. If you are prepared to work hard and get involved – you will have a lot of opportunity to learn, succeed, grow and earn bonus & rewards.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: We are looking for someone to start immediately and manage our already running media campaigns on Google, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, Twitter, email and have passion and desire to learn new things and be able to implement them in daily business activities. You will have Flexible working hours but a lot of hard work it may sometimes include long working hours including weekends.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
We expect you to have extensive knowledge of digital media marketing including, Social Media, ppc. SEM, Email marketing. Able to make campaigns on all channels especially on Google AdWords.
- Candidate should have expertise in PPC/SEO/SMM therefore please ONLY APPLY if you have expertise mentioned below.
- SEM/SEO campaign management and implementation
- Rank Website to drive more traffic on different digital platforms.
- Run marketing campaigns on different channels including email marketing.
- Run A/B Split and multi-variate PPC tests, assess outcomes and improve campaigns
- Create PPC ROI reports, conversion reports, and other performance reports
- Establish and manage PPC campaign in google AdWord, Social Media,Bing/Yahoo! Search Marketing with MSN adcentre.
- Manage all aspects of PPC campaign: Keyword research and management, Campaign management Bid optimization, and result analysis and adjustments
- efficient allocation and utilization of campaign budget
- Develop and manage targeted keywords list using different tools.
- Explore, test and select a range of paid advertising mechanisms – PPC, PPV, CPA, banners, rich content ads, video ads etc.
- Create and manage campaigns utilizing content networks
- optimize clients Google Plus local page and presence
- Create and manage mobile landing page and strategy
- Bachelor's degree relevant field with minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Must be expert in E-commerce websites development
- Must be expert in Php, or word press
- Good Idea of Responsive Web designs and Bootstrap
- Leading a team of two entry level graduates.
- Ability to work independently and produce routine and on demand reports.
- Excellent command of English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN:
For the right candidate we offer growth and progression, handsome salary and bonuses, flexible working hours. We set aside a set budget every month for staff entertainment and welfare.