Job Responsibilities: include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Route Management & Corrections:
- Adding new route stops, adding account notes, and re-sequencing routes for maximum productivity.
- Closing work orders, reviewing driver's hours, creating route maps, creating a daily truck list, and reviewing load sheets.
- Talking with customers to provide estimates and assist with product related questions.
- Resolve service related issues that can sometimes arise and communicate them back to the customer in a professional manner.
- Must have a willingness to serve and help out other team members when things get busy.
Since we're a 24/7 business, we often require employees to respond to requests from customers and employees during non-business hours