Duties and responsibilities
· Manage information technology and computer systems
· Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
· Audit systems and assess their outcomes
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures
· Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels.
· Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary.