Rapidev owns a highly motivated and ambitious team committed to delivering cutting-edge technology software and telecom solutions based on the clients' key business requirements. Rapidev is working rigorously on R&D projects pertaining to telecoms, wireless communication, mobile communication, cellular security, surveillance, VOIP & power systems.
We aim to build a culture full of positivity and to promote a productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Responsible for driving a winning culture through the employee motivation, engagement survey, pulse survey, and subsequent action planning for the organization.
- Drive innovative solutions to ensure effective integration and demonstration of behaviors within the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Liaison with multiple organizations and communities in areas of performance management, motivation, and culture.
- ·Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Maintaining the talent pool and will be responsible for Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process.
- Analyze the need to bring change in strategies, policies as per changing circumstances.
- Assess the need for training, organize the training sessions, and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or as an Assistant Manager.
- People-oriented and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, and ability to influence.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.