We are looking for freshers or up to 4 year Experienced IOS Developer responsible for developing and maintaining applications, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers.
- Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Hands-on experience on Swift and iOS SDK in a professional environment / Or must have done university projects on the iOS platform.
- Knowledge / Experience with Core Data.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Strong learning capability and Can Do Approach.
- Good time management skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Passion to learn and grow with the company.
- Understanding of the latest swift features and development best practices for the iOS.
- Strong OOP concepts and Client-Server architecture understanding.
- Experience working with latest technologies
- Excellent command on Swift
- Solid understanding of WebService standards (JSON, REST, etc) specifications and frameworks.
- Experience in publishing/distributing and managing apps in stores.
- Core-data, MySQL and database knowledge (preferably with Core-Data, MySQL).
- Developer having experience with hybrid tech (react-native , flutter and ionic) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Problem breakdown into multiple functions
- Strong knowledge of SQLLite and able to perform CRUD operations, JOINs and proficient in RDBMS.
- Experience with Testing & Debugging (unit testing, UI testing and automation)
- Experience with RESTful & JWT web services and parsing JSON/XML
- Fluency with XCode, GIT and other common software development tools
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design pattern
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 4+ years of professional work experience in software development.