We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Android to join our growing team at RCAPPS. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out new product development from conception to implementation, high-quality and high-volume programming, while displaying a keen eye for quality assurance and code maintenance.
Skills & Requirements:
• 3+ years of mobile development experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
• Expert level proficiency in developing Android apps using Java.
• Develop and architect features that leverage the latest Android technologies and scale across a wide range of Android devices.
• Knowledge of Android software design patterns. • Proficiency in Android Studio/Eclipse, SDK tools and version control repositories like Git.
• Ability to create a rich user experience and visual design. • Knowledge of Android performance tools and optimization techniques .
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Excellent Communication skills.
IT Services, Software Development, Cotton Ginning, Planting Seed