Requirements: Backend - 2 years +
Multinational, Rewarding, Unique, Exciting & Expanding into new territories– Welcome to Retail Direct Group!
Ecommerce Service providers for mainstream Brands, and Company owned Brands.
With us you will
- Configure and maintain our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop and integrate new functionalities
- Implement back-end changes
- Provide high-quality integration layer to use with 3rd party systems for e-commerce
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of Magento business and development workflows
- Strong experience with Magento Architecture (focus on Magento 2)
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Strong experience with PHP 7.x
- Server Setup & Configuration (Google cloud Services/Amazon WS) (LAMP STACK)
- Understanding of PWA & Headless commerce (Magento 2)
- Integration / Interfacing with external APIs
- Knowledge of Core PHP (MYSQL, OOPS, and RDBMS concept)
- Proven skills in GIT, Branching Strategies
- Magento certification is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation & benefits
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 21 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- Corporate events and team building activities
- Rewarding career thanks to our career management system
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Retail Direct Group is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up different nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Timings: 11 am till 8 pm (Monday to Friday)