Business Development Executive (B2B Software) – PART TIME
An Australian Start up is looking for Business Development Executives to expand their clientele in Pakistan. The company is passionate about making innovative digital B2B products to revolutionise how service oriented businesses provide value to their clients. The company has established a small team in Pakistan focusing on a SaaS product for the hair & beauty service industry.
· Be part of the BD team in Pakistan (Lahore or Karachi or Islamabad) to learn, grow and test your sales skills within the B2B SaaS space.
· No fixed time commitment required – your hunger for success will dictate the effort you decide to put in. Expected to spend at least 20 hours / week and hours are flexible.
· Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow your sales skills in preparation for a successful sales career in the software / digital industry that is growing everyday
· Full training & support will be provided to set you up for success
Role – Business Development Executive – Part-time
· Prospecting new business opportunities leveraging outbound/inbound leads which will be partially warmed up through marketing
· Nurturing potential prospects with collateral and marketing materials
· Effectively communicate value propositions to potential clients to book and deliver face to face demos
· Assist new clients with on-boarding and initial training
· Qualify prospects over the phone to determine product fit, need, and build engagement with prospects
· Contribute to a culture of learning and shared success
· Tech Savvy, presentable and sharp minded individual who is passionate for winning
· Entrepreneurial mindset with desire to fast track your career and earnings
· Superb interpersonal and communication skills
· Nice to have – Sales Experience in the B2B software
· Nice to have – Ability to leverage existing contacts or make new contacts within the salon, hair & beauty industry
· Ability to spend at least 5-10 hours each week (flexible days)
· Fixed monthly retainer plus excellent commissions on successful sales – potential to earn plus Rs100,000 / month (performance based) with only 20 hours of productive effort every week
· Bonus rewards for achieving targets
· Learn and grow both digital / software and sales skills to be ready for highly in-demand software sales career
· Get exposure to product management by fully understanding how commercially viable products are ideated, developed and launched