OUR MISSION, VISION & VALUES
REZAID’S mission is to challenge the traditional way entrepreneurs develop new technology ideas. We create strategies to revolutionise entire industries through carefully researched and target-led partnerships. We design, build and market digital web solutions that have outstanding customer experience. Our vision is to become Pakistan’s first outsourcing technology company with 1m monthly global reach by 2024. We value our team members, reward their successes, and focus intensely on customer service.
We are looking for a qualified SQA engineer to join our IT team. Applications having extensive experience in testing web applications are encouraged to apply. You will primarily be responsible to understand the domain and functionality of every project, create/update test plans and execute the test plans on regular basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Create and execute detailed test plans for projects
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Cross browser Front-end testing against approved designs.
● Back-end testing using the website functionality and Back-end API testing using API calling clients like Postman or similar.
● Clear understanding of every project’s domain through project requirement reviews and interaction with Project Manager.
● Perform integration testing, End-to-End testing, Regression testing and Stress testing of all the Websites, API and mobile Apps.
● Management of bug tracking tools like backlog, JIRA (Issue tracking) or similar.
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Suggest solutions to identified product problems
● BSc in Computer Science or related field
● At least 3 years of proven work experience as a SQA engineer
● Good understanding and management of at least one bug tracking tool
● Expert in writing well documented test plans
● Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with Selenium Webdrivers
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (known as WCAG 2.1) will be a plus
● Experience with tools like axe, siteimprove is a plus
BENEFITS @ REZAID
Rezaid is committed to providing equal learning opportunities, and a quality of work-life balance to all its employees. Our standard benefits package –available to all staff- includes:
Innovation and staying ahead of the curve is the key to success when it comes to doing business. But we understand that for many growing companies in the UK it can be hard to source the technical talent needed to constantly innovate given the current skills shortage the sector is facing. However, A ...مزید پڑھیں