WebWek, a software development agency providing digital solutions to global clientele, is looking for an open source PHP Laravel Developer with 2+ years programming experience in Laravel version 4+.
Our team consists of highly talented, experienced and resourceful web & mobile developers, UI/UX designers, quality assurance executives and project managers.
You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment which nurtures individualism, intellect and creative problem-solving.
● Create Architectural Design of the system using clients requirements.
● Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications.
● Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
● Review, analyse designs, modify, develop, test, document, and implement software applications.
● Analyse and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems. Detect, diagnose, and report related problems.
● 2+ years of experience in Laravel Applications and APIs in Laravel
● Strong command of MVC design pattern and Laravel Framework.
● Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements.
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (Git) and of developing web services
● Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, Stripe etc)
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
● Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
● Integrate and maintain various API connections
● Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
● Experience with agile development and short sprints
● Familiarity with AWS and deployment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management.
● Good communication skills both written and verbal in English.
● Ability to work on multiple activities with a fast pace and high efficiency.
● Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
● Aptitude for continued growth and development of technical skills/abilities.
● Excellent analytical and time management skills