Rice Gower, Miller and Exporter is looking for Dyanmic and Aspiriing young Executive for Karachi and Muridke office.
An export sales manager is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales in other countries. They make sure to meet the requirement of individual customer of rice and plan to increase the export sales. The key responsibilities that need to be handled by an export sales manager:
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales stratigies by researching the customer's needs and requirements.
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions.
- To set a new sales target and achieve that sales target with in the given time.