Ricult is a Boston based startup founded by MIT and Harvard grads This is an extremely exciting position for anyone who is willing to create a real social impact and literally change the world. Our award winning work enables small holder farmers in developing countries to work their way out of poverty by using technology as an enabler. .
With Ricult’s linkages to the MIT and Harvard ecosystem, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best resources available in the world. Ricult offers flexible work hours, entrepreneurial energy, broad work canvas and an extremely rewarding job scope with strong opportunities to grow in the local and international market.
The current job will focus on the following, but will be exposed to all functions.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing crop wise sales quotas for different villages
•Acquire and train farmers to buy agricultural inputs from Ricult’s ecommerce platform
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply & demand.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status of Agriculture Industry
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
pRicult is a fully integrated eCommerce marketplace based out of the US. It is launching the first of it's kind online platform focusing on agriculture./p