1. Managing the school’s admission activities.
2. To support the delivery of admission and recruitment services. Coordination with all relevant departments.
3. Provides admission related information to applicants and parents.
4. Ensures the admission process goes effectively and discounts are managed as per policies.
5. Effectively lead and manage the admissions operations, including supervision of support and professional staff within a collective bargaining environment.
6. Lead activities aimed at meeting enrollment objectives, aligned with the school's strategic plan.
7. Managing CRM and SAP for admissions.
Background & History/strong Roots International Schools is part of Roots School System founded in 1988 by Mrs. Riffat Mushtaq Aizaz-e-Fazeelat which is distinct in its academic standards and all round development of the child. RIS, metropolitan schools are labeled and founded by her son Mr. Walid Mu ...مزید پڑھیں