Creative Manager leads and directs the design and production of visual and audio materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, and web communications. Oversees creation of art, photo, video, and layout design. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome visually and essentially to drive company’s sustainable growth.
· Invent and implement fresh ideas for branding, design look, advertising, and marketing messaging.
· Lead relevant team member’s concept to completion which will include providing feedback or critique all creative marketing and social/digital campaigns, emails, logos, copy, imagery and design, radio copy, press releases, and commercial spots.
· Strategize and develop creative campaigns for digital media for all programs and events.
· Oversee the development of themes for partnership presentations, recaps, and collateral for corporate partnerships.
· Liaison between departments across the organization and external contacts to prepare creative campaigns including copywriting, logos, and related collateral.
· Lead brainstorming and creative team or committee meetings to ensure all visual communication and brand standards are met.
· Excellent understanding of research and strategize YouTube videos along with acceptable understanding of video editing & social media presence.
· Motivate, develop, and challenge the creative brand and graphic designers’ team to allow them to use their talents effectively to their fullest capacity/ability.
· Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
· Exemplary creative vision and skills to guide relevant Brand team members.
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical abilities to provide critical feedback both to team and leadership.
· Exceptional copywriting ability.
· Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Power Point is required.
· Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects.
· Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
· Able to work well within a team environment, helping and support to team members whenever necessary.
· Able to work flexible hours.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or other relevant fields.
A minimum of 5+ years’ digital experience, including experience within creative campaign process, marketing, graphic design, copy writing and brand development.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
· Self-managing and meet required deadlines.
· Problem solving skills and ability to breakdown a problem into smaller manageable pieces.
· A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
· Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.