We are looking for a Data Scientist for our 'Renowned large International Tech Client'. Applicant will help them discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with their products.
· Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using Machine learning/Deep learning techniques
· Perform Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
· Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
· Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
· Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
· Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
· Develop company's A/B testing framework and test model quality
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
· Identify customer’s behaviors and needs through Exploratory Data Analysis
· Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and Operations to create and scale insights using your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and machine learning
Skills and Qualifications Required:
· A Bachelor’s degree (Masters is preferred) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
· Significant experience of extracting, transforming and working with large sets of data (ETL)
· Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms such as neural networks, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Text Mining, GLM/Regression, Boosting and Social network analysis etc.
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, Python, MATLAB etc. Excellency in at least one of these is highly desirable
· Understanding of probability theory, linear algebra and calculus.
· Experience in implementing neural networks and sophisticated deep learning models
· Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Tableau etc.
· Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Spark, Hadoop and Big Data technologies
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: The position is based in Europe. Company will process work visas for selected candidates
ROZEE.PK is Pakistan's number one online job site which connects talent with opportunity. ROZEE.PK provides services to the job seekers and employers by providing them one platform for job searching and hiring, respectively.