ROZEE.PK is looking for a Head of HR for one of its clients from the IT industry in Lahore.
A successful Head of HR will be responsible for aligning the organization’s business objectives with employees and management in different business units/streams. Deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the company’s talent acquisition needs, strategic plans, culture, and competition. Overseeing all other HR activities: Talent acquisition and retention, appraisal cycles, fringe benefits, employee exits/terminations. With managing a team of at least 5-8 junior HR resources
- Conduct regular meetings with Line Management and consult with them, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with different streams to develop improvement plans, solutions, programs, and policies.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions).
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Providing guidance and input on company restructuring, change management, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Taking lead in Technical recruitment and talent acquisition for the company, participating in interviews and initiating offers as per best compensation practices.
- Liaising with Training department on overall Skill matrix for the organization to identify training needs, upskilling of resources and individual executive coaching needs.
- Liaising with the marketing team for employer branding initiatives and HR-related events.
- Compliance and implementation of labour laws and workplace policies.
- Tracking employee engagement levels through surveys and publishing quarterly reports.
- Bringing improvement in companywide HR metrics through regular data collection and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality in all HR-related matters.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- MBA from a reputable institute
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in HR, preferably in the IT or Consulting sector
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, talent acquisition and retention, and performance management.