Develop and manage LPG sales and responsible target revenue and bottom-line. Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships.
- Responsible for implementing the Sales and Marketing Strategies.
- Responsible for developing projection in line with the vision of Company and allocated supply
- Responsible for proposing alternative sales plan suggestion to management for better performance.
- Responsible to follow support departments to achieve sales targets.
- To take ownership and develop the respective trade area sales targets which includes volume and margins.
- To understands and develop business in various geographical trade pockets.
- Should be able to give sound presentations to Management and customers.
- Responsible to carry out detailed Sales and Margin analysis and provide necessary information to Management for immediate decision making.
- Visit Customers for Business Development, Product marketing.
- Monitor customer wise performance in order to allocate product during product shortag
- Look for all after sales for B2C & B2B Business and provide necessary support as and when required.
- Regular (monthly) monitoring and reporting the progress of the implementation of the Target vs Achievement in all segments.
- Identify, develop and recommend, where and when needed, alternate Strategies and Plans for the brand to achieve the overall identified objectives.
- Through the management of the Brand, actively contribute towards the attainment of the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Propose and organise advertising and promotion campaigns for business to run in line with the strategy and the projects to be implemented when suggested by team.
- Market information/Network Monitoring:Collect Market information,and build data systems to improve the understanding of the market
- Consumer information: Brand perception, expected service from Gas companies, purchasing criteria’s, brand knowledge, Strength and weakness of each brand.
- Generate leads, build and nurture customer relationship.
- To ensure awareness of and compliance with Company safety standards and requirements
- To work within the company’s framework with all stakeholders.
- To manage all HSE matters in line with Company’s policy and guideline.
· For the job to be carried out successfully, he will need to have a thorough understanding of the sales channels and dynamics of the sales function, sales forecasting, advertising, sales promotions, communications, product development, financial and interpersonal skills.
The biggest challenges will be:
- Develop the Industrial/Commercial and Bulk Business Segments.
- To ensure that bulk installations are done by customers as per local laws to avoid putting company in any risk.
- Develop Home delivery channel.
- There will be focus on the brand and LPG sales, leading to faster growth in business.