• Prepare and maintain proper records and recording of file of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions.
• Input of sales and purchases invoices, cross checking on billing.
• Prepare month-end financial statements and special analysis of expenditures
• To prepare and ensure that general ledger are properly maintained, reconciled and discrepancies are promptly addressed.
• Manage and prepare the cash receipts and invoices of the Organization.
• Manage the filing, storage and security of all documents pertaining to the Accounts Department.
• Prepare Income & Expenditure statements, Balance Sheet in accordance with Pakistan Law & the requirements of internal & external auditors.
• Effectively manage the accounts payable function and this includes:
• Ensure major creditor accounts are reconciled and that payment is made according to these reconciliations.
• Ensuring paperwork is entered in a timely manner (including purchase orders).
• Ensure payments are allocated in a timely manner to facilitate bank reconciliation.
• Prepare bank reconciliation at the end of each month so that our records and bank records agree and every income and payment is correctly recorded.
• To handle the petty cash system of the organization.
• Maintain manual as well as computerized accounts of the organization.
• To help the auditor to conduct the audit in a professional and independent manner to get a true and fair view of accounts.
. Any other duties pertaining to accounts department including all matters related to bookkeeping as well as adminstrative management of the accounts department.
• Expertise in operating basic accounting software is mandatory.
Management and filing of tax returns and handling taxation matters.
RS Corporate Advisory is a corporate consultancy firm providing a comprehensive range of corporate and financial advisory and consulting services to its client companies particularly in the area of corporate strategy, merger and acquisitions, business re-structuring, feasibility studies, formation o ...مزید پڑھیں