A Leading Technology company is looking to hire an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
SEO Expert Responsibilities Include:
- Proven SEO experience in both off and on-page SEO.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- At least 2- 3 years of proven experience ranking websites.
The candidate should be good at multitasking.