· Provide support to formulation of programme strategies and implementation of the programme work plan
· Ensure facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
· Presentation of background information for implementation of UNWOMEN WEE programme including drafting of project documents, work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements.
· Support in management of programme activities and ensure effective monitoring and implementation of WEE programme.
· Coordinate and follow up with Departments of Labor and Human Resource, Planning & Development, Women Development, and Social Welfare and other relevant Government Departments at provincial level to get the laws and policies adopted and implemented related to formal and informal women workers.
· Coordinate with CSOs of the province to formulate advocacy and advisory groups for relevant policies on women’s empowerment.
· Support to enhance coordination between UN agencies, public and private sector organizations at the provincial level to improve women’s access to economic opportunities.
· Support the team in developing programme strategy for HBWs programme implementation including developing strategic linkages and partnerships, and coordinating interventions at the provincial as well as at the national level.
· Arrange for and manage workshops and other events related to communication support for WEE programme.
· Support advocacy efforts with parliamentarians and establish and maintain linkages with CSOs, academia, media and other active agents on WEE.
· Support coordination with other UN Women programmes and work as UN Women liaison person in the province as directed by the supervisor.
· Support gender data coordination mechanism at the provincial level to improve availability of gender disaggregated data and its use for the policy making and alignment at the national level.
· Follow up on performance indicators/ success criteria, targets and milestones.
· Support the preparation of donor reports, quarterly and annual reports.
· Provide analysis of the situation in programme, identification of operational and financial problems, and development of solutions.
· Documentation of programme/project activities and management of office records
· Provide inputs to project documents as requested by Ministries/Departments, UN Women and international agencies.
· Provide relevant support in the development of induction and project briefs
· Support the Programme Coordinator in the management of Programme Finances/Budget through generating monthly expenditure reports, developing monthly forecasts and monitoring programme budget utilization to ensure timely budget delivery.
· Provide synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in programme and development of knowledge products for the WEE programme in collaboration with the relevant staff
· Contribute to knowledge networks and communities of practice
SKS is an NGO working in Multan city from 2010 for the development of vulnerable persons and former.