We are currently seeking a self-motivated, dynamic and efficient office assistant to perform a wide range of support functions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Actively perform online search and development tasks.
- Coordinate within and outside the concerned department.
- Handle all the incoming and outgoing emails and correspondences.
- Efficiently perform routine, assigned tasks and prepare reports.
- Assist in arranging meetings and schedules.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Graduate Individual (Post Graduate will be preferred).
- Ability to work with others as well as independently.
- Should be a fast learner with a can do attitude.
- Excellent English reading, writing, proofreading and computer skills (including internet browsing & online search).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Ms Word, Internet search.
- Experience in correspondence and report writing.
- Organization and time management skills
- Proven work experience of a minimum of 1-3 years as assistant.