This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting new tech start-up in Pakistan. We are a multi-national digital marketing company delivering solutions used by millions of customers around the world each month. Our next project is being launched in Pakistan and is expected to take the nation by storm.
If you’re smart, highly entrepreneurial, and looking for the opportunity to grow rapidly into a management-level role, then this could be the dream job you’ve been looking for!
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our platform
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, YouTube, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all marketing
- Write content and press releases
- BBA/MBA/MS in marketing degree in or a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics and others)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement