Process Improvement Analyst’s primary responsibility: Lead the Company’s initiatives to document, analyze, measure, and improve business processes. This person will drive projects designed to improve quality, reduce errors, and design new processes. This work will be accomplished by collaborating with management, operators, work teams and external stakeholders.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Provide critical thinking and influence in developing and documenting streamlined processes and supporting technical infrastructure.
· Identify and mitigate risk related to process performance, solve problems and design for improvement.
· Define and lead cross-functional change programs to drive process improvements and deliver business results.
· Partner and build relationships to understand goals and objectives in support of delivery while managing resistance.
· Document process details and present clear and concise information to business for decision-making.
· Drive the use of process improvement tools and techniques throughout the Company.
· Implement metrics and procedures to measure changes in process performance.
pSamsons Group of Companies, a fast growing National Group involved in many businesses like Education, Mines, Textile, Tobacco, Beverages, Snacks and Confectioneries, invites all dynamic and professional people to be a part of our team. Group has a very well established sales network in Pakistan and ...مزید پڑھیں