· Respond to technical support calls from end-users of computers and software applications in all units.
· Set up and installing new computers, networks, and software.
· Set up user accounts and profiles on the network.
· Install updates, known as patches, to software applications.
· Install and configure operating systems, anti-virus software, and other applications such as Microsoft Office.
· Diagnose and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults.
· Maintain inventories of hardware and software.
· Manage backups of servers, in case of data loss.
· Keep a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
· Monitor CCTV cameras and fix the problem.
Itqan Corporation was founded in 2015. It is in e-commerce space with several retail brands in the health and beauty industry. We are a young, high-tech team specializing in creating superior customer experience by providing ease, quality and value for money. Our popular brands are Scents'n Stories, ...مزید پڑھیں