An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Call Center Manager. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will have experience of working in a call center.
Would you like to work for a next generation global company with its headquarters in LONDON?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
You must have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
- Experience of working in a call center
- Be Extremely Enthusiastic, Motivated and Passionate
- Strong team player with ability to lead
- Excellent Problem Solvers with CAN DO Attitude
- Should have evidence of working in sales environment
- Ability to work Under Pressure
- Be Flexible and be Committed
- Excellent Organizational & Communication skills
Job Shift: Second Shift (Afternoon)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Salary: 80,000 PKR - 120,000 PKR
Gender: No Preference
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Minimum Experience: 3-4 Years
Career Level: Experienced Professional