The SEO Factors, a start-up company is looking for a Content Writer / Website Content Specialist to join our team and enrich our websites with new Search Engine friendly content. Your duty will be to write content or a blog using best SEO practices that convert clicks into sales and increase website CTR. You should have extensive knowledge about internet surfing and searching resources to write powerful content.
The candidate should have prior experience related to this or must-have skills for the experience.
- Write SEO Optimize marketing copy to promote our e-commerce products/services
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborate with others in the team for best SEO practices
- Maintain a writing style and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Coordinate with graphic designers for video/infographics concepts for blog/website content where needed.
- Write compelling content for website product description and onsite blog.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The most important qualification is a willingness and ability to learn! Desired requirements for this position include:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of your customers and what motivates them to buy online?
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Write good and engaging content
- Interest in learning SEO and online marketing strategies
- In-depth research on a given topic for coherent writing.