A professional typist who listens to recorded or live audio files and converts into text format what they hear.
This is for general transcription services.
Duties and responsibilities
- The flexibility and composure to perform under constant deadline pressure
- Upholding established protocols and style guidelines
- Striving to meet or exceed daily work expectations
- Prioritizing duties in order to meet deadlines promptly
- Transcribing for closed captioning
Experience & Qualification
Transcriptions experience of 6-12 months preferred.
- Intermediate/A levels or a bachelors degree
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM (Words Per Minute)
- Ability to work at night and rotational shifts.