The company has an opening for Assistant Finance and Accounting expert who will be responsible in managing company finances and accounts. Proven experience of using QuickBooks accounting software is required.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Preparing Financial Statement, Income Statement, Balance Sheet on monthly basis
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements on monthly basis
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reports
- Reconciliations of different financial accounts on monthly basis
- Maintaining Cash book register and posting entries in system on monthly basis
- Keeping documents and files in respective folders
- Verifying and ensuring timely payment to Suppliers, service providers like transport companies. administrative, MIS etc.
- Managing petty cash transactions and Reimbursement of imprest (petty cash) expenses and cash payments verification with proper evidence
- Reviews, analysis and presents financial data, including revenue forecasting and expenditure reports to determine Company's Financial Position
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports
- Maintains various ledgers, journals, registers and other financial records
- Maintaining accounts of advances granted to employees etc
- Maintaining accounts of accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Bookkeeping & Voucher Management and assign entries to proper accounts
- Ability to coordinate with diverse teams, updated tax related knowledge
- Filing of Income Tax Return and Filing of With-Holding Tax. Handing all the tax matters (Sales Tax & Income Tax)
- Manual and computerize reporting using Quick Book
- Verification of vendors/suppliers bills
- Determines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and Processes monthly payrolls
- Managing AU The Financial Records (For External & Internal Reporting
- Writing Letters e.g Legal Notice, Supplier & Customers, Trade Association and Government Institution
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Regularly reporting Sales & receivables, expense and any other report required by the management
- Excellent Command over Ms Office particularly Ms Excel
- Assist internal or external auditors when an audit has been carried out·
- Any other relevant assign by spectra management.
B.com degree as minimum. Masters in Finance or Accounting equivalent degree is prefered.
CPA and Chartered Accountants are encouraged to apply
· Proficient in accounting terminology and practices
· Positive attitude towards work, Self Starter and Dedicated
· Expert in using QuickBooks Accounting Software
· Well versed with financial accounting systems with proven track record.
· Expertise in MS Office.
· Ability to work under pressure and adjust to new working condition constantly.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in report writing and documentation.
· Strong written and oral communication.
· Self-motivated with good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Reliable, efficient and responsible.
Candidates with accounting certification and credentials like ACCA, CIA, CA, CMA is highly preferred. Must have Motorcycle to travel and visit Tax or any other legal Departments.