• Conduct food inspection, systems audit and training.
• Maintain current knowledge of food safety regulations
• Ensure compliance with food preparation regulations and legislation
• Liaise with management regarding audit findings and make recommendations for improving policies and procedures if necessary
• Write reports on findings
• Provide training to employees and management regarding in-house food safety programs
• Speak at food safety conferences and in-plant seminars
Conversant with food related standards HACCP, ISO 22000.
Those having in-depth knowledge and rich experience of testing, inspection, training and audits relating to food items shall be preferred.
SGS, a world's leading multinational inspection, verification, testing and certification Company, is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity having a workforce of 53,000 employees and operating a network of over 1200 offices and laboratories around the world. The SGS Group foun ...مزید پڑھیں