To ensure the quality and efficacy of medicines by ensuring its source, physical appearance, warranty, expiry, storage and dispensing to the clients in the best available form as well as sourcing of Pharma products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES
- To carry out market analysis to device strategies for business growth, meet specialists doctors of client hospitals/ units for necessary liaison to keep smooth business activities/ promotions.
- Maintaining cordial working relationships with client units, Specialist Doctors, local Distributors, Suppliers, etc to enhance sales/ efficient purchases and to seek the required support.
- Serve as a drug supply team and extending expert advice for sale and marketing of medicine and to satisfy clients on issues pertaining to medicine generic brands/ inlieu medicine brands when necessary.
- To inspect procurement of registered medicines from authenticated suppliers according to drug act 1976.
- Prompt interact to provide emergency items and resolution of problems related to an emergency supply of medicines to clients.
- To ensure efficient stock management in pharmacy premises in accordance with drug laws and HO SMS directives and instructions. Give suggestion for safe and effective storage of all medicines in the store.
- Analyze daily short medicines/ urgent demands of clients and carry out consumption analysis for the realistic requirement of stock as a pharmacist for subsequent processing of purchase order.
- Provide daily assessment report of Pharmacy regarding short medicines to Manager to evolve a strategy to strengthen control over stock.