A. Key Responsibilities:
- Search and Develop New Business Venues for expanding exports business, Review/ Recommend Negotiations with buyers/customers and revive the dead trade leads.
- Preparation and implementation of the Annual Business Plan, Analyze market trends and competition
- Plan, organize, implement and control promotional and trade marketing initiatives for the company’s product lines.
B. Export Documentation:
- Manage and check all the related documentation which include, Letter of Credit, Proforma Invoices, Insurance Cover, Bill of Lading/ Air Way Bills, etc.
C. International Sales:
- Plan, manage and control all sales activities pertaining to export of the products in delegated countries in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner
- Enhance the Company’s market share and profits by achieving the annual international sales targets
- Achieve the international sales targets by developing and managing the appropriate sales strategies for the delegated international market.
D. Sales Forecasting System
- Implement a Sales Forecasting System and ensure setting of annual sales targets for assigned international distributors in line with business targets.
- Enhance the sales potential in Assigned existing regions / countries and explore new markets for expansion of the business in focusing new distributors.
E. Involve with Existing Customers
- Involve/Manage in dispatching the shipmentCoordination/ follow-up for order execution
F. Coordination with Shipping Companies/ Forwarding Agent:
- Fully well versed with imports/exports procedure/ bank negotiation / L/C / HS Codes/ customs SRO/ CGO.
- Have close coordination with internal/ external departments i.e. (Banks, TDAP, KCCI, FPCCI, Finance, QA, Production etc.)