SHAUKAT MARWAT Group is an emerging Corporation with diversified businesses.
We have covered the Globe by operating our businesses from 32 different locations around the world.
- We are on the hunt for a highly-analytical and qualified financial officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures.
- Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
- To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare and keep balance sheets, ledgers and invoices updated.