Shifa4U a project/subsidiary of American Telephysicians Group (ATPG), a USA based leading firm in innovative healthcare technology is looking for experienced Business Analyst. We are developing an innovative healthcare platform where software, user experience and advanced patient-caregiver connectivity come together; integrating telemedicine and location services connecting medical devices and the data that powers it all.Primary Duties:
- This role is responsible for the coordination, information gathering and development of system and software application requirements and process workflow.
- Interface with business stakeholders to gather and document the technical details needed for the development of new software applications as well as new features and changes to existing software applications and systems.
- Work directly with the Development and QA teams to facilitate the translation of requirements into appropriate designs as well as test and deployment plans.
- Functional and non-functional analysis and documentations using appropriate techniques including; task analysis, storyboards, surveys, business process redesign, use cases, scenarios, competitor analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Participation in peer reviews and inspections of requirement documents and work derived
- from requirements, to ensure compliance and traceability throughout the project.
- Develop and maintain training manuals for the clients
- To undertake any special assignment/project assigned to IT Department like arranging demonstrations for potential clients, conducting training sessions at client locations and communicating with the external entities.
- Availability assurance in case of emergency 24/7
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have at least 1-year US Healthcare domain knowledge and compliance standards specially in EMR s analysis and technical documentation.
- Past knowledge in HIPPA, HL7, ONC certification, MIPS, MACRA will be plus point.
- Must holds bachelor’s Degree in CS, IT or Equivalent from HEC accredited university.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills are essential
- BS CS or equivalent.
- Experience developing functional requirements and use cases for software systems
- Experience as a business analyst in a software vendor environment, ideally within the health sector working with clinical systems.
- Strong analytical and fact gathering skills to derive requirements from symptoms/wants/needs.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.