We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage projects and initiatives for SHIFA4U. The resource would be expected to develop processes, templates and tools for the Project Office in the company.
Project Manager Job Duties:
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project/initiative on time within budget and scope.
The project manager is also expected to develop basic Project Management Processes, Templates and Tools (in line with PMI recommendations).
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
This is a mid-level position with a great potential for growth. The Project Manager (PM) will directly be reporting to the CEO.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of IT or computer science
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector and/or Healthcare
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint)
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a must
• Atleast 3 years of work experience as Project Manager
Universal digital healthcare is the provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations. We provide best practice healthcare solutions tailored to meet organisational requirements.