Navson Ltd, a UK based company is looking to expand their development team in Pakistan by hiring Angular JS Software Engineers to join its existing team in Pakistan. The role is to enhance and maintain the current inhouse ERP system which Navson has developed. The company offers a young and dynamic environment which makes the office a genuinely fun place to work. The candidates will be working alongside other development team in Pakistan as well as with experienced senior team members from UK including system architect, database specialist as well as senior commercial & business analysts.
Navson Ltd is an international brand-driven company, operating in a number of sectors. Our vision is to innovate and succeed offering indispensable differences, whilst deliver products of the highest quality that meet changing and challenging customer needs. Our brand portfolio targets key growth categories, whilst investment in product development, branding and marketing ensures we continue to increase market share. Attention to detail combined with a strong focus on quality and service is the key to our on going success.
- AngularJS application development with advanced knowledge/deep understanding of web application framework, with a focus on performance
- Collaborates with UX designers, graphic designers, testers, relational database and PHP experts
- Analyse and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements
- Develops and performs unit testing, identifies & fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments
- Self-organizing, takes initiative to drive resolution to open issues
- Develops and maintains active relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
- Working as part of a team that includes Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Advance knowledge and experience with Web UI frameworks (AngularJS)
- Able to write non-blocking asynchronous code with promises
- Good understanding of basic concepts in RESTful APIs, JSON objects, caching, client side validation
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS concepts and principles such as MVC, MVM, data binding, dependency injection, routers…
- Comfortable in writing directives, services and filters in Angular JS
- Willing to implement applications “The angular way”
- Proficient in HTML5
- Successful track of delivery of medium and large full-stack projects (Accounting and similar packages)
- Creative thinker capable of thinking outside the box, yet methodical and consistent.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill.
- Experience in Agile development environments, in particular, SCRUM
- Experience with Git
- Must be fluent in English language
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Understanding of class-based languages
- Basic understanding of automation tools
- Familiarity with Angular-2+
Please note, this role has an entry test and we recommend you should only apply if you have all the required skill sets