Silverow’s client Navson is a UK based FMCG company with large ambitions. Navson was established in 2002 and have gone from strength to strength and now have a number of brands in the UK market. We are a dynamic company with a strong culture of success. It encourages and rewards its team to achieve their own goals and the company’s objectives. Navson has an impressive growth record and future plans, so we are looking for someone who could contribute at the highest level and become vital member of the team based in Rawalpindi.
- Design and create advertising materials and other graphic artworks for the company in line
- with brand guidelines
- Develop the digital content for outbound marketing campaigns
- Create engaging written & graphic content, while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies
- Manage social media content
- Setup manage and report campaign KPI / metrics / actions to drive campaign performance
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role in graphic production for online and print including social media, ad network, website graphics
- Fluent in spoken and written English language
- Possess good conceptual skills, sense of design, colors, layout, typography
- Hands-on experiences with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- A good understanding of print processes
- A good understanding of UX/UI
- Understanding of CSS and HTML (Preferred)
- At least two years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a digital agency Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Please note office working hours are from 9am to 5:30pm UK time.