General Position Summary:
Business Systems Analyst participates in the development and design of the application(s) for which the AC is responsible and is required to gain an in-depth knowledge of the assigned system
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding computer systems, applications and interfaces.
- Demonstrates proficiency in data gathering techniques and the ability to design and communicate systems solutions to user issues and problems of medium complexity.
- Installs, configures, and supports custom software applications
- Demonstrates an intermediate understanding of the relevant business operation functions.
- May require specialized knowledge in a specific application/module/computer system.
- Creates detailed work-related specifications, system design documentation, procedures, process flows, data flows and project and change management plans.
- Demonstrates proficient degree of analytical skills.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is required.
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with applications.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with complex projects in creating detailed documentation, including system design documentation, procedures, process and data flows, , project plans, and recommendations for system enhancements and replacements.
Education and Experience:
Baccalaureate degree in IT related fields with 2-3 years on-hand experience working on IT system analysis and design. Must have strong english communication skills, Flexible working hours available along with competitive salary.