We are looking for a Senior SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, On-Page and Off-page SEO and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing to maximize ROI.
If you are a creative and hardworking individual that works well as part of a team but can also work on your own when required and you would like to join our team, then please apply today!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- You will be responsible for creating a new SEO team. So you will have authority over SEO team. You will be working alone to start with - and grow SEO team along with us.
1. Proven SEO experience
2. Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
3. A high level of spoken and written English is essential to this role.
4. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
5. In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Raven Tool)
7. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
8. BS/MS in social marketing and SEO
Base Salary + Revenue sharing opportunity based on the performance of the project.
Opportunity to work with international clients such as Coca Cola, Addidas, Accenture, Deloitte, Edf, NRG Energy and other publicly traded fortune 100 companies based in the USA and Europe.