Senior Software Developer
Sixth H - Karachi
Job Purpose: Perform advanced level system analysis, definition and design activities usually of a complex nature.
- Analyze user requirements, determine technical level of effort required and prepare technical design and specifications.
- Develop, test and implement technical solutions. Prepare application test plans and conduct unit, integration and system testing.
- Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications.
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications.
- Provide technical support to functional users, determining and solving systems and programming issues.
- Advise on and review work of other analysts as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Train junior developers.
- Manage a team of up to 4 junior developers.
- Education: Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Five to Six years of job related experience. Structured Programming Experience. Experience in Service Oriented Architectures. University / Public Sector Experience
- Certifications: PMP, CSM, ITIL (Preferred but not required)
- Skills: This job requires advanced knowledge and skills in application of query language, web development tools, procedural development tools, relational databases, structured programming and understanding of the software development life cycle.
Job Type: Full-time
- ERP Development & Maintenance: 5 years
- Software Development: 5 years
- Salesforce.com (Apex, Lightning components, VF) a plus.