About the Organization:
Save The Town is a non-profit dedicated to providing access to high quality education in Pakistan. Through the use of technology, Save The Town provides free personalized learning resources to school children as an accompaniment to the regular curriculum.
The curriculum officer has to organize the educational resources provided through Save The Town according to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa state curriculum and create practice quizzes and exercises. The officer will be creating this resource for students of the 6th grade, across all subjects.
The curriculum officer will be working on their own hours, over the course of one and a half month, to create this learning resource.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a teacher in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a prestigious university with a minimum 3.5 CGPA.
· Deep familiarity with state education in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa; particularly for grades 6, 7, and 8.
· Fluent in English and Urdu.
· Computer savvy, familiar with online media and education.
Since 2002, SK Financial CPA, LLC has established itself as a full-service CPA and business consulting firm with offices in Tampa and Wesley Chapel, Florida. We provide a broad range of services, ranging from bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation, new business setup,as well as business consultations ...مزید پڑھیں