Skill Gains (Private) Limited is a leading e-learning company. The Graphic Designer will be required to manage the social media posts of the company with effective promotion, reach and richness.
As a Graphic Designer you will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Generating creative solutions; translating concepts and information into images; using feedback to modify designs; applying design principles; demonstrating attention to detail.
- Brand management through developing and managing the designs for company. Brand Visualizer and able to demonstrate aesthetic sense in creativity.
- Developing posts for company’s Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- Producing promotional displays and marketing brochures for products and services, developing signs and signage systems.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selecting style and size of type, and creating sample layouts.
- Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements as needed, and presenting final layout to Managers as required.
- Reviewing quality of final product before release.
- Developing concepts for and design all company’s collateral materials including Internet Web pages, interactive media, multimedia projects, brand activation etc.
- Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Coral Draw.