Reporting to the CEO and COO, the Copywriter will be a key member of our eCommerce and Marketing team. As a digitally savvy, creative, and detail-oriented copywriter, you understand that content is king, and you know how to create and optimize that content within multiple channels using SEO best practices to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement online. As our resident wordsmith, you will use your skillfully-crafted words as a vessel to carry forward the brand voice and connect and personalize our consumers' experience at each touch point of their journey. Through your work, you will help a team of highly skilled marketers forge long-lasting relationships with our consumers by crafting and disseminating highly valued and relevant content when needed.
This will serve multiple purposes including but not limited to:
· Driving brand awareness
· Educating the consumer
· Nurturing existing relationships
· Building trust and authenticity in our online and social communities, and contributing to the enjoyment of the activities we serve.
You will do it all through the power of the written word and for that we salute you.
This position requires you to hit the ground running and the ability to work from past experience is critical. Examples of online copy you will write includes but is not limited to:
· Blog posts
· Web banners and ads
· Email marketing, social media posts, product descriptions, landing page copy, video content (scripts) etc.
Examples of traditional copy you will write includes, but is not limited to:
· Internal communications
· Job descriptions for marketing and eCommerce
· Point of purchase displays (POP), packaging, sales copy, press releases
Education and Experience:
· 1-3 years of relevant experience.
· Excellent written communication skills (both creative and imaginative ability with a technical knowledge of the English language and attention to details (grammar).
Competencies and Skills: