Designation: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Total Positions: 1
Job type: Full-time Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd is looking for an experienced candidate to join our HR team for the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs. Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Review employment applications and background check reports.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events. Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Counsel the candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Communicate regularly with higher management to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
- Requirements: In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods. Excellent understanding of full recruitment cycle.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills. Impactful presentation style. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from reputable university (HEC Recognized) in Human Resource Management.
- Experience: 2 to 4 yrs experience in Talent Acquisition and HR.
- Career Level: Experienced. Salary Package: PKR 40,000 to 45,000
- Additional Benefits: Appreciation Bonuses, Double Compensation on Public Holidays, Referral Bonus.