We are looking for Automation QA Engineer who have hands-on experience in testing of back-end services (Linux based services and API’s). Your primary focus will be to write/execute automated test scripts in Python, bug reporting and verification.
- Design the test procedures (test scripts) for mainly automated testing (very little manual testing involved)
- Defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes.
- Building and Execution of automated test scripts, bug reporting and bug verification.
- Continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression suites.
- Work closely with team members and other appropriate personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Assist in implementation of the overall automation testing strategy.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including sanity/smoke, functional, non-functional, UI, usability, integration, regression and system testing.
- Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed.
Skills / Requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in writing bash scripts using Python is required.
- Extensive experience in writing and execution of automated test scripts/ scenarios.
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks in collaboration with QA and development teams.
- Automated test development (UI and API)
- Solid understanding of Software QA techniques and methodologies.
- Documenting the tests in a test management tool according to the QA Model.
- Testing experience of Linux based server applications and familiarity with the usage of CLI commands.
- Must be able to write and execute database queries
- Good concepts of network and protocol
- Knowledge and adherence to the Agile/Scrum work principles.