We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our expanding Development team. You’ll lead and manage the delivery of multiple complex software development projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, through delivering primarily agile projects. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level.
As the Scrum Master, you’ll be the driving force for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted. Working in close collaboration with the Development Team Leader, who has responsibility for ownership of the developer resource, you’ll be responsible for coaching the development team to self-organize and create high-value products and remove impediments.
The applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Experienced in the delivery of projects in an agile environment
- Experienced (preferably certified) Scrum Master, with experience of other project frameworks such as Lean and Kanban
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
- ble to work independently, excellent personal organization and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgment and logical thought prioritization
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others
- Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
- Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
- Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
- Coordinate internal & remote resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to Scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a leader within the project team
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure resource availability and allocations
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
BS in Computer Science