· Writing Browser extensions
· Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance.
· Write excellent code.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
· Understand asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
· Guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Experience in writing browser extensions.
· Strong understanding of features and utility functions of jQuery
· Ability to roll out well-implemented custom jQuery plugins
· Experience with HTML and HTML5 APIs (Canvas, Geolocation, Video, etc.).
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
· Experience working with a version control system (e.g. Subversion).
· Experience in the server-side programming language will be a plus (e.g Node.js etc)