We are looking for a talented Technical & SEO Content Writer – with a strong knowledge of technology, who will bring their keen attention to detail to every task that crosses their desk; ensuring the company’s quality standards are maintained at all times.
Skills and Attributes:
Must have at least “3-5” years’ experience in a Writing SEO Optimized Content for an overseas company
Strong attention to detail and excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills are essential.
Ability to prioritize workload, manage time and schedule tasks whilst remaining resilient to changing priorities.
To be successful in this role you will be process driven, have strong attention to detail, have excellent time management and organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the desire to go the extra mile.
The applicant will possess the following attributes:
· Excellent grasp of English usage, grammar and spelling
· Very strong attention to detail
· Very strong writing, editing and proof reading skills
· Can organize and present information clearly and concisely according to the specified style
· High level of computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Receptive to feedback
· Good judgment
· Can handle multiple assignments and work under continual deadline constraints
· Research, design, illustrate, write, revise, and edit high quality and user-friendly technical documentations and interactive manuals for end users to teach them how to operate and maintain the products of the company.
· Write search engine optimized (SEO) website content, articles, blogs, press releases, and forum posts to promote the software applications or products of the company and strengthen customer relationship of the company and to catch the search engine eyes with keyword densities.
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
· Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
· Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
· Write, edit, format and review a variety of technical documents to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications and instructions to a wide range of audiences.
· Coordinate preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to be used in conjunction with written materials to accurately convey complex technical information.
· Develop all technical documentation required in ANY development process.
· Document minutes of meetings of technical discussions of software teams.
· Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
BS Hons/Master in English/Journalism/Mass Communication.